1. “For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb. 14 I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.” Psalm 139:13-14 LSB
Each Child is Precious
2. “See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:10 LSB
Kingdom of God Belongs to Them
3. “But when Jesus saw this, He was indignant and said to them, “Permit the children to come to Me; do not hinder them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it at all.”And He took them in His arms and began blessing them, laying His hands on them.” Mark 10:14-16 LSB
Receiving Children Is Welcoming Jesus
4. “and said, “Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.Whoever therefore will humble himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.And whoever receives one such child in My name receives Me” Matthew 18:3-5 LSB
Children Set An Example For Spiritual Growth
5. “like newborn babies, long for the pure milk of the word, so that by it you may grow in respect to salvation,if you have tasted the kindness of the Lord.” 1 Peter 2:2-3 LSB
Jesus Gives Them the Gift of Understanding
6. “At that time Jesus said, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants. Matthew 11:25 LSB
Children Are a Reward
7. “Behold, children are an inheritance of Yahweh, The fruit of the womb is a reward." Psalm 127:3 LSB
Grandchildren Are One of the Joys of Aging
8. “Grandchildren are the crown of old men, And the beauty of sons is their fathers." Proverbs 17:6 LSB
It’s clear that God cares for the life of every child. In the Gospels, We see Jesus even rebuked His disciples when they tried to hold children from coming to Him.
Are you a child of God? God wants you to enjoy life as His child—if not get saved Today!
We’d love to hear your stories! Let us know in the comments below.
CHECK OUT OUR MOST POPULAR CONTENT
How to Start a Witnessing Conversation
Is it Illegal to Damage or Deface Coins?
How Do I Get Into Heaven?
The Law and The Gospel
Money is The Root of All Evil: True or False?
A Simple Way to Share Your Cross Penny
10 Bible Verses About God's Amazing Love For You
Ten Easy Ways to Share the Gospel with Cross Pennies
See What People are Saying!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“These pennies with the cross cut out are perfect. When we witness to someone we like to give them a little something to remember our conversation. These pennies with the cross cut out are perfect. No one has turned one down yet. At least we’re planting the seed.”
-Carolyn W., Gulf Hammock, FL
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“Each person was happy to receive this gift of love. I recently gave out during a luncheon with classmates from 1959 high school. Each person was happy to receive this gift of love. Giving them to high school football players this week. I will be ordering more to go in Christmas cards.””
-Bonnie G., Meansville, GA.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“LOVE THE PENNIES... LOVE THE LITTLE BAG THEY CAME IN.. very quick delivery . Cant wait to hand them out...I will recommend your company to others, because they will undoubtedly ask , "where did you get these ? "THANK YOU AIRSTRIKE... Peace be with you...”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“I ordered the penny with the cross cut out and also ordered the cross that came out of the pennies. When my order came in the order was wrong and I got pennies with the cut out only, so I simply emailed the company and they shipped out the crosses at no extra cost and told me to just keep the wrong order as appreciation. This is a great company that takes care of it customer. I will share with friends and tell them about this company.Thank you for all your hard work.”